Thursday, April 14, 2011

My first big gain

Weigh in was a few minutes ago and I experienced my first big gain at the scale in 4 months. I am up 1.8lbs.

I have a bunch of excuses, I ate a very high sodium lunch yesterday, I've been working out like crazy, but while those things may have placed a part I also need to take responsibility that my food choices have not been great this past week.

I think I have justified too much thinking that all of my working out will offset the food. The reality is that I need to keep on track with both to have success.

So rather than thinking of this week as a negative experience I am going to consider it a learning experience. I need to stay on track all day every day to get the results that I want. If I don't, I'm not going to see the results.

Ok, off to get a healthy lunch.

1 comment:

  1. A temporary setback but can quickly be reversed! Great job not being complacent and knowing where to start!

    ReplyDelete