Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A strong finish

Today was very interesting for me. Tomorrow is my second weigh in following a full week of eating well and exercising.

Gone are the weeks were Fri-Sunday are a write off and I have Mon-Wed to try and obtain a weight loss before I weigh in.

For 2 weeks now I have tracked everything that I have eaten. I have also worked out harder than ever before.

Last week the results were amazing. I am excited to see what happens tomorrow.

Temptations are going to continue to be everywhere. There were amazing (looking) cupcakes at the office today for yet another birthday, but I stayed away.

I was running late this morning and did pack a lunch, but I bought a salad.

I ended up working late, but took a quick trip to the Grocery store to purchase a frozen healthy dinner.

Even though there are challenges around me does not mean that I have to give in. I strong, intelligent and capable of anything. Weight loss is not rocket science and I have certainly been up against bigger challenges in my life. I am no longer to whine and complain about how easy it is for me to gain weight and how hard it is for me to lose. I am just going to work hard and enjoy the results.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I need to be on the same path and become "The Shrinking Granny"!

    ReplyDelete