Tomorrow is April 1 and then end of this first quarter of this year. During the last 3 months I have definitely had ups and downs. The first month was a quick start out of the gate, month 2 was trying to figure things out and Month 3 has been a bit of a stall.
So looking back on the last 3 months I want to take a critical look on what I have learned and the areas where I continue to struggle.
1. I have found that I do like working out and want to keep up my spin class and weight training
2. I still have trouble controlling what I eat especially when I am in my car at work and at night.
3. I need to have the right foods in my house to help me make the right choices
4. I enjoy positive feedback and it helps to drive my motivation
5. My stalled weight loss is very frustrating and can make it hard day to day when I don't see results.
6. I have high expectations about what I should be able to accomplish and get frustrated when I fail to live up to those expectations.
7. Eating a bag of chips, even baked chips is not an appropriate snack choices.
8. Weekends are hard and being busy is hard
9. I continue to want to be on this journey and to have success
10. I'm going to continue to try.