Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tired



I was up most of last night for work and ended up having to work a bit late so I am just getting home now and only had about 4 hours of sleep.


I am now having a mental debate with myself about whether or not to go to the gym. On one hand I really need to as my lack of sleep and busy dad did not lead to the best food choices. On the other hand I just want to crawl into bed.


I know once I get there I will feel better, but just the effort required to put on my gym clothes and drive the 5km to the gym feels like more than I am capable of doing tonight.


These days make it particularly hard to stay on track because things don't go the way that I want them to. Unfortunately these days are regular in my life and they are not going to go away so at some point I am going to have to figure out how best to manage them.


At least I am thinking about going to the gym which is a major improvement to the days when going out and working out would be the absolute last thing on my mind. The question now is whether or not I can get there.


Sorry for the short post, but as the title suggests I am tired.

1 comment:

  1. Get plenty of rest. When I'm sleep deprived, I have zero energy to work out and I am EXTRA hungry. Make sure you don't overdo it or do something light :)

    It's almost Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete