Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's Just 1 Day

It's 9pm and time to look back at my day. I have to say that I am not feeling really great about my day and the choices that I've made. Today started and ended like any other day, but something was different in that I didn't try today. I think there is any other way for me to put this day behind me and move than to be honest about today. Breakfast was a bran muffin which despite the illusion on being healthy, really is not. Lunch was hard, I wanted fast food, I really really wanted it, I held on to my will power and stopped for soup and a bagel (yes I remember today's goal was no bagels). By the end of the day I had eaten a bag of chips and ate garlic bread and lasagna for dinner.

I wish I knew why today was so hard because it would certainly help to try and keep it from happening again, but I dnt think that there is a formula to good days and bad days. Today was not my best, but it was one day and I am not going to let one day or a few bad choices detract me from where I need to go.

Tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing there is always tomorrow or I would be SOL...glad I found your blog. I have a cruise countdown/weight loss blog, come by for a visit. I talk more about the cruise than the weight loss, but I do throw in some weight issue stuff. I am going to catch up on your blog..Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too hard on yourself, we all have bad days.

    ReplyDelete