Monday, February 21, 2011

Time to Focus

I feel that for the last few weeks I have lost focus. I have continued to make progress, but that initial motivation is gone and each day and each meal feels like a challenge.

I am going to try to get some of that back by putting more control into my environment. No more lunches out and no more grabbing breakfast on the go. Those are some of the biggest struggles for me and the most likely places for me to over eat.

I also feel that I have fallen off the clean eating wagon which is disappointing because it worked so well for me. So as the title of today's blog says, time to focus.

I am making use of the day off today. I rode my exercise bike for an hour at a tension level higher than I normally ride. I am having a clean high protein snack and a clean dinner planned.

The diet coke is gone again and no more justifying other things that I should not be eating. If I am happy with my current rate of half a pound a week than perhaps I could keep doing what I am doing, but I am going on a cruise in 6 months and I'm sorry, but at 1/2 lb a week that is only 12.5lbs more off before the cruise and that is not going to cut it.

My After workout snack
Egg whites with red bell peppers and mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment